Developer – Angular/Node.js/Postgres/AWS
MAC is looking for Software Developers to contribute to all facets of the design, development, maintenance, and support of Software Applications for a well-established product based company. Our elite client is a product company that develops high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications. Their products are developed on popular and well-tested technology stack:
We are looking for a Software Developer to join the development team focused on software applications development. This role will be full-time and with the option to work remotely. The team charter for this software team is to:
- Collaborate, share and bring better velocity to the entire product team.
- Produce full stack applications to enable and enhance internal processes, security, and external customer facing solutions
- Use cloud based technology and modern software development to be flexible and responsive to evolving business needs
- The team is focused on delivering high quality software applications to customers.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for designing and developing software applications. You will interact with members of the product and corporate team, applications engineers, program management to understand requirements.
- Understanding logical architectures for applications using better practice design principles.
- Be an active contributor to the development of software applications for a small development team.
- Developing exceptional end-to-end applications
- Actively participating in daily team stand-ups.
- Requires little to no supervision
- Responsible for sharing your knowledge and expertise within the team.
- Responsibility for project timelines and deadlines
- Developing technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture with strong attention to detail
- Collaborating with cross-functional technical teams to implement solutions that extend shared platforms
Skills you will need:
In addition to being a good communicator with a solid technical background, the ideal candidate should have a desire to develop front and back end applications. We are looking for creative, flexible, pragmatic, and skilled individuals with superb communications skills and a love of problem solving in a fast-paced team environment. A bachelor degree and relevant experience is mandatory for this role.
You must possess demonstrated expertise in the following tools :
- Experience in working on front end : Angular
- Skilled in server-side application development : Node.js
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Cloud Server: AWS Experience with Angular
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business/market requirements.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than expertise or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business/market requirements/customer demographics.*
We give interview status but not feedback for following reasons:
• We do not give interview feedback for Idiosyncratic Rater Effect and it’s not feasible to fix such systematic errors behind it.
• Feedback is interviewer’s truth, not candidate’s.
• It’s a time consuming procedure to structure a legally apt constructive feedback and to deliver it.
• Accepting critical feedback is a rare skill.
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on expertise or experience. We urge majority of the Hiring Managers who work with us to use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Nature of the job, Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business/customers. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.
About MAC : MAC Group’s Executive Search Consulting wing conducts necessary research to recruit for elite set of clients across the globe. We search for suitable candidates for our clients to hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. MAC’s Middle East consulting wing works with Royal Family Entities, MNCs and Bigger Family Groups supporting them to recruit uniquely talented candidates for Reception to CXO roles.MAC Group supports Equal Employment Opportunity but it may not be possible always to do so due to nature of business, team culture, regional issues etc. At MAC we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for applicants and their families. Our journey is guided by our desire to get the right match every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. MAC Group do not discriminate deliberately on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, unless certain positions with our clients demand it strictly for business reasons.