Website MAC Group
A People Company, Sifting For The Best !
MAC is looking for a Deputy Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to oversee the design, development, maintenance, and support of Software Applications for a well-established product based company.
Our elite client is a product company that develops high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications. Their products are developed on popular and well-tested technology stack.
This posting is just an outline of the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position, there is more to being a member of the team, so just keep in mind that this is not a comprehensive list of everything the job will entail. Your duties, responsibilities and activities may change as per business/market requirements.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had notification from us within 24 hours please take your application as not being successful this time, we will keep your details in the database for future opportunities.
NB: Please note that, not getting shortlisted for a role is no reflection on your skills or qualifications; it simply means that the hiring manager is giving more priority to many other specific factors other than expertise or experience which are relevant to this position based on their current business/market requirements/customer demographics.*
We give interview status but not feedback for following reasons:
• We do not give interview feedback for Idiosyncratic Rater Effect and it’s not feasible to fix such systematic errors behind it.
• Feedback is interviewer’s truth, not candidate’s.
• It’s a time consuming procedure to structure a legally apt constructive feedback and to deliver it.
• Accepting critical feedback is a rare skill.
* Please note that candidates are NOT selected merely based on expertise or experience. We urge majority of the Hiring Managers who work with us to use Talent Analytics that check various factors based on their previous hires, including Nature of the job, Suitability to team/company culture, Possible duration a candidate sticks with the company, Nature of client-pool, Work locations/timings, Market Knowledge and many other factors that add value to business/customers. The hiring decisions are taken to run the business at low-risk in steady, optimized, efficient manner.
About MAC : MAC Group’s Executive Search Consulting wing conducts necessary research to recruit for elite set of clients across the globe. We search for suitable candidates for our clients to hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. MAC’s Middle East consulting wing works with Royal Family Entities, MNCs and Bigger Family Groups supporting them to recruit uniquely talented candidates for Reception to CXO roles.MAC Group supports Equal Employment Opportunity but it may not be possible always to do so due to nature of business, team culture, regional issues etc. At MAC we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for applicants and their families. Our journey is guided by our desire to get the right match every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. MAC Group do not discriminate deliberately on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, unless certain positions with our clients demand it strictly for business reasons.
To apply for this job email your details to Sourcers@macgroup.me